Since it’s Valentine’s Day, a lot of people will be consuming chocolate. You can do it guilt free because:
- Chocolate lowers blood pressure and bad cholesterol
- Lowers risk of heart disease
- Increases insulin sensitivity
- Protects your skin from UV damage
- Increases blood flow to the retina
Some people may think there is a down side to consuming too much chocolate, but we are not going to dwell on that today!
Have a Happy Valentine’s day and be sure to wipe that chocolate from the corner of your mouth.